The kind folks over at the Salesforce.com Foundation generously donate Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations to qualified nonprofits, with thousands of social change organizations already making use of this service.
To help organizations take further advantage of this offer, we have developed powerful, flexible, and easy to use connectors between Non-Profit Soapbox and Saleforce.com. This allows a Non-Profit Soapbox site to connect directly to Salesforce.com data which allows you to:
- Collect donations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Take event registrations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Easily build forms which submit data from visitors directly to any single object in Salesforce.com - ideal for petitions, surveys, applications and other uses!
- Allow visitors to include documents and images with their form submissions
- Filter and display data from any single object in Salesforce.com
- Allow visitors to search data in any single object in Salesforce.com - great for creating a searchable member directory or dozens of possibilities!
- Connect website user accounts with Salesforce.com Contact records - perfect for membership organizations!
- Allow logged in users to edit their own Contact information to save you the hassle and staff overhead
- Display user-specific information to logged in users - an excellent way to share donation history, previous dues payments, event attendance, petition signings or other data specific to an individual
Are you ready to start integrating your Salesforce.com database with your website? Contact us to learn more.
If you don't use Salesforce.com yet but are interested in finding out how it can be leveraged for your nonprofit, visit the Salesforce.com Foundation.